Thursday, September 20, 2007

welcome, ashley! dream post

I actually had this dream/apparently slight "vision" last night about Ashley posting on this blog! I was really excited when I started this blog and even more eager for Ashley to post on it before I would share the link with others, since she and I had wanted to start a dream blog together. So, when she said she wanted to post a dream on the new blog, I checked it for maybe two days in a row, waiting for a new post from her. Then, last night I had this dream-vision thing in which I was checking the blog and it read that there were two new posts (not just my one)...and lo and behold, this morning I check the blog, and there are like 3 new posts from mi amiga buena!! Welcome, Ashley!

1 comment:

bananasplitz said...

yay! thank you j!!!

once I started writing, a bunch of dreams came back to me, so I just kept going with it :D