Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sexy texts!

I had this dream a couple of days ago, the first morning I was back in california, and it was very vivid and intense and happy, left me feeling positive and peaceful. I'm a bit reluctant to post this for a couple of reasons, mainly because it's sort of dirty and I think I generally tend to be a bit modest if not prudish about sexuality in public, but I'm gonna embrace my spontaneity and exhibitionistic side for the moment so please bare with me (PUN!).

I am hanging out with my new boyfriend, GD (who I went to high school with but was never romantically interested in), and I am super happy and content because things are new and exciting but also comfortable and just feel right. we are kissing, and he starts kissing my neck and my ear and it feels really good. he has to leave for work or something but I'm not sad, I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. he leaves, and I'm still thinking about being with him and kissing and how good it felt, and how much I'm looking forward to being with him again physically because it felt so good. not in a creepy way, but in an excited/flirtatious/challenging/button-pushing way I text him, "I can't wait to fuck you." and I'm excited to see what he'll write back. he writes, "I can't wait to fuck you too, and I know it's love because you've got more personality than Britney." (as in Spears.) which I know means that he wants me because I'm hot AND awesome, and we connect in a great way, and I am elated.

3 comments:

J. said...

dang, grrrrrl...lol, i'm gonna refrain from making jokes that'll embarass me later on. but, i was cracking up when i read this...looks like we're upping the ante with my assailant-killing dream and you're sex texts!!! this is so great that you posted this...i'm curious who GD is...

bananasplitz said...

hahaha, I know!! I almost didn't post it, but I figured its more funny than anything and you would get a kick out of it! (I'll tell you who it's about in secret if you really want....)

J. said...

yes, please do tell me!