Thursday, December 6, 2007

maggie gyllenhaal is a wolf, I'm really not a loser, & cheeks are for touching.

these dreams happened over the thanksgiving break!

in the first one, I don't remember what was going on before or after this part, but I remember I kept seeing this preview for a new movie, which I thought was real when I woke up until I remembered it was just part of my dream. the movie is some sort of hodgepodge of various fairytales, like little red riding hood, three little pigs, basically anything with a big bad wolf. there were three little girls with blonde curls, and they lived in a house, and were oblivious to the threat of the wolf. the twist, however, was that the preview kept showing flashes of maggie gyllenhaal, looking very glamourous and dewy, her hair short, brown and curled sort of like a movie star in the '30s or '40s, but she had this very devious, secretive look in her eyes, and the viewer was supposed to question whether she was the wolf or not. in the dream it was very captivating and I kept seeing the preview, and I remember thinking, "I have GOT to see this movie!!"

another dream I had over break was that I was in a band, with a boy in one of my classes who I have a crush on, and two other guys. we were having band practice, and we were gonna play that descendents song, Loser. I was on drums and was supposed to start it off with a drum roll or something (I forget how the song actually starts), but I couldn't remember how to play drums at all! it was so frustrating. I couldn't remember how to get my hands to hold the sticks and hit the drums at all, and one of the band members just kept urging me to start and was getting really frustrated with me, but I couldn't do anything. all I wanted to do was impress mr. crush and he was waiting patiently but it was pretty embarrassing. that was a short one.

in another short dream I had over break, I was hanging out with my old BFF d, and we were bonding after not hanging out for a long time. most of this one is pretty blurry, but one part stands out in my mind because it was so funny. we were just hanging out at someone's house, just the two of us, and talking about how much we had missed each other and how good it was to be back together again, and she put her cheek against the glass window and said, "sometimes I do this at home and pretend it's you!" which was strange because as she was putting her cheek against the window, I was thinking the same thing. so I exclaimed, "ME TOO!!" so we bonded even more, and then started touching our cheeks together which was very comforting. XD

No comments: