Thursday, December 6, 2007

donuts and crackheads!

two nights ago, I dreamt I was walking around a parking lot with kevin from the office (the character, not the actor) that was reminiscent of the longs in westlake, ca, and we were on a quest to find donuts. we were discussing which kinds we liked best, and I was pulling for something chocolaty with sprinkles (of course), but I think he was arguing for something plain but sugary. I don't think we really knew where we were going, just kind of aimlessly walking around. all of a sudden, jim showed up and started walking with us, but I don't remember what he said.

in another part of the dream, my dad and I were at his house in camarillo, hanging out in my room. my dad apparently had a (soul/r&b) record label (I forget the name, but it was something really good!) and he was trying to sign this new guy, who is also hanging out in my room. however, this singer was a crackhead, in the dream I just somehow knew he was. and my dad is looking through my cds for something, and we find a small pair of scissors. my dad is trying to convince this new artist that singing is better than crack, but this dude is just not really buying it. also, one of the songs the singer wrote was called "She Ain't Crack" in an attempt to say that women just weren't as good as drugs. that's all I remember! I really don't know how my brain comes up with this stuff.

1 comment:

J. said...

lol. that's so intriguing...what does it all mean?!?