this dream is a couple of days old, so it's a little blurry, but I'll make an attempt at remembering it.
I'm at my old preschool, but it's in the present day so I'm older, and it's sort of a preschool reunion of sorts I guess. all the people I went to preschool with are there, along with their parents and spouses. I don't remember or recognize anyone specifically, but I knew they were all my classmates. I'm there with my mom, and my friend ramon, who might've been my boyfriend but I'm not sure on that part (which is pretty random because he's not really a part of my everyday life & in real life I haven't even seen him since june).
we're walking around looking at class pictures that have been hung on the walls, like we're at an art gallery, and I'm pointing myself out to ramon because I'm proud of something. he's happy to see pictures of me as a little kid, and is awwing over how cute I was. but the weird thing is, in most of the pictures I'm turned to the side, like I'm handing someone something, and I'm distracted. all the other kids are facing forward, lined up in these rows by heighth and smiling, and I'm always smiling but turned to the side.
that's about all I remember, except in the dream I felt very loved, and was missing my preschool self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was hoping that with time, something stupendously insightful would come to mind...however, i've only got what i started with to comment.
you being distracted and handing someone something while smiling in the pictures seems like a depiction of your always-giving and happy nature. the being turned to the side part is maybe something about recognition--either not giving yourself the chance for it or not seeking it, not thinking of it...
maybe the dream is also offering you comfort...
wow, that's an awesome interpretation J!! thank you! I think all of those are accurate. I don't really remember what was going on in my life the day I had that dream, but all of those things are issues I think I deal with pretty frequently.
Post a Comment