Hi. I'm Dandan. I have dreams too! Some are crazy. A lot of the time I have trouble remembering the details, but I'm going to do my best to change that and become an active contributor to this neat blog.
I also talk in my sleep, and blog about it here, if you care to check it out. There are sounds!
Just to get started, here's an old one from March 2006 I wrote about:
----------
I was visiting my close friends R (girl) and Z (boy) in their new home. In the dream, they lived in a small, old, vine-covered house with some old lady, who I assumed owned the house. She just sat around and looked old and stuff.
Then, Z had to drive R to the doctor so she could get a nose job. It was weird, because R has a nice nose and I couldn't imagine any plastic surgery to make it better.
Z and I were in the operating room while the doctor cut into R's nose on both sides. It was gross, but I was pretty calm and a-matter-of-fact in the dream.
Then it was over and R didn't look much different, just scarred with thin red lines and a little swollen. NO bandages or anything.
And that's all I remember.
----------
Love, Dandan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yaaay! welcome dandan :D
I can't wait to see the crazy things your unconscious mind dreams up!
that's a weird dream about the nose job... I wonder what the nose signifies, if anything, or if its just your brain sorting through random details.
Hi dandan! Welcome to dream land:) I checked out your other blog a bit too. I was drawn in by the promise of sounds! I have been told that I sleep talk a lot too, and have always wanted to get it on tape. I am looking forward to hearing more from you!
hi, dan! just adding on to the welcomes here and saying hello. i briefly browsed your other blog, particularly the audio clips... absolutely great!!!! love it. looking forward to reading your posts!
Post a Comment