Transcript of my recorded audio dream account, from the morning of January 5th, 2008. It doesn't entirely make sense, because I was half-asleep when I recited it.
==================
I was having a dream, where, it was supposed to be my friend Colton's YouTube video that he made, and it's kinda interactive, where you're in it, whoever's watching it.
...ummmmm, taco um.
When we went to these...I have to say it so I don't forget it: "That hurt's like taco."
-sigh in preparation-
We were going door to door, and they had...pretending to go door to door, and there's these three that were obviously a set. And the first door was Bruce McColloch, in a fake woman's outfit...with a big white wig. And there was supposed to be another person onto that door, not me. And the second door--I don't remember who it was--an Asian lady, and pretended to drop a brick on the host's...dick. And the she pretended to drop one on mine, and then I pretended it really hurt, but I also pretended that it was really long, so then I like fell to my knees when it hurt, and I pretended to pick it up, and then she's like, "Oh, I'm sorry," and I was like, "No, it's OK; I was ACTING."
-pause-
And then the third person was Sandra Bernhardt or something. And that's all I remember, but at some point, we were walking down the stairs and we were laughing about the brick thing. And then I got to the base of the stairs and I was like, "Yeah it hurt; hurts like dick or something." And then somebody upstairs, one of the women yells down the stairs, "hurts like taco!"
It was really funny.
==================
I'm tempted to post the audio file as well, because the delivery is fairly amusing...We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
first dream post of the year! i vote that you post the audio clip, too...that sounds like it would be hilarious!
yes dandan! PLEASE post the audio clip as well, that sounds hilarious. otherwise my heart will hurt like taco!!!
Post a Comment