Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thom Yorke in my nap dreams

A few mornings ago, I napped this dream segment:

I was on a metro bus with a bunch of people, including Thom Yorke as his young daughter. For some reason, we had to stop at this bus depot gas station and go through the car wash. The middle-aged bus driver dude got out while it was going through, and I had to quickly close my window, else the spray of water might get inside the bus and soak me.

Once we were through, the little girl got off the bus. The bus driver wasn't wearing a shirt, and he asked the girl to come over to talk to him. He took his shorts off, exposing his semi-erect penis to her. I saw this happen. Then the girl ran back to the bus and told her father, Thom Yorke, what happened. I nodded my head to Thom, as a witness. Thom ran off the bus and started punching the bus driver really hard with the intensity of only a parent, until the driver was bloodied.

That's all I remember.

3 comments:

bananasplitz said...

hahahaha. that's an amazing dream. you must think thom yorke is quite a hero! or at least a really good parent.
I love how random your dreams are!!

J. said...

i agree with ashley...btw, did you notice the dreams you've posted all (or most) have had transportation of some form in them? i thought that was interesting...

i once had a radiohead dream, which reminds me of my madonna dream, which lights a bulb in my head...we should totally have like a dream theme one week where we post our dreams involving musicians/artists...what thinks y'all?

bananasplitz said...

dream theme week!! awesome idea J!!! we should totally do it!