so, i should totally be either sleeping or preparing for my one of four finals tomorrow...but this dream is too good to not share. and ashley doesn't pick up her phone for me to tell it to her...
so...we'll start with driving. i decided to drive around the greater boston area in my dream, which i don't do in waking life. and i was a little nervous, not knowing the roads. i was driving on a sort of winding ramp, like the ones that merge onto freeways but with more winding road to it. it was very narrow and tube-like...though i was feeling nervous, as i drove on the ramp i realized it was so easy--all i had to do was keep turning the wheel so that the wheel followed this hugging narrow tube-like ramp...you know, like the luge...
then i was in the city, near my school, crossing the street from the SE corner of Boylston and Mass Ave toward the side near Hynes Station. This is a corner I and all fellow Berklee students have had to cross many a time. I was walking across the street, and Ashley was beside me, walking with me! I kept looking around at my surroundings, kinda antsy, but as she talked to me, I stopped being so distracted and just focused on listening to her. As she talked to me, I responded wholeheartedly, "Ashley, thanks so much for being my friend...! It means soo much to me..."
I remember feeling good that I told her that, as we walked along Mass Ave...I remember looking up at tall buildings while I was saying this...(which is weird, because the last dream I had with ashley, we were levitating in the air near an electric pylon. something about height, i guess)...
anyway, i don't really remember the rest of the dream right now...but the ashley part stood out, so there ya have it.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwww J!!!! that dream is so good & so sweet. haha, I'm glad I could comfort your dream self!
I wonder what the height thing is all about...
oh my gosh J, I just thought of this dream in a whole new context! and its pretty cool. remember when we were talking about stability and calm and self-sufficiency and how I should try to find those things in myself and the people around me? well, I think, or that's what it seems like I'm emulating in your dream. how awesome. I feel like your brain was trying to tell me that I have all those things in me already or something... maybe that's just a silly guess, but it kinda makes sense.
we are so connected!
wow, your dream interpretation skills just get better and better!! that TOTES makes sense...I would've never realized that aspect of the dream, but I guess it wasn't for me anyway! That definitely was something I wanted you to really see the value of tho...so, yay for my dream brain connecting to you!
Post a Comment