Sunday, December 9, 2007

oops, I forgot to pack...

this morning I had a dream that a & I were at the airport, waiting for our planes. it looked like the burbank airport (which I've spent a loooooot of time at lately), but I think it was really in portland. a & I were waiting for her flight at her gate, and my plane wasn't due for another couple of hours so I was just hanging out with her. we hugged and said our goodbyes as her plane boarded. suddenly, I realized I hadn't even packed. I had my suitcase with me, but it was half-empty and unzipped, with just dirty clothes and random crap inside. first I was thinking about whether I had enough time to take the MAX home, pack, and take it back to the airport, but I knew the trip would take 45 minutes at least each way and I only had 2 hours. then I was thinking, do I even need my suitcase?! surely I can just use my stuff in california. from there the dream devolved into some sort of episode of the hills, with spencer, heidi and lauren being at the airport and something dramatic happened, I just remember them running down the terminal with their luggage on a cart, all stressed out...

I think this is just typical holiday travel stress sneaking up on me. I still haven't bought my tickets home for christmas and that's a little nerve-racking.

1 comment:

J. said...

wow, someone's on a roll with the dream posts! that was a nice little dream ditty. your interpretation makes sense :) i hope you buy your ticket soon, or else i won't be able to hang out with you in so cal!!!