so I had a dream this morning that I was sitting on this square area of concrete at school, reading or doing homework or something, content, possibly waiting for a ride. the area was roped off by four poles with chains attached but still easily accessible (this is important to know later). one of my teachers from fall last year walks up to me, but I think he is wearing a towel like he just got out of a shower, or at least some sort of outfit that shows a lot of skin, which I found odd but not in a sexual way because I knew he was gay. so he sits down with me, and is holding some folder of papers, and we start talking about this movie (he teaches pop culture, so movies were a pretty normal topic for class), I think it was some action movie with arnold schwarzenegger or point break maybe. we're discussing this movie, and he says, 'oh, that's what I wrote my thesis on' (presumably for his PhD) and I say, 'oh, I didn't know that! what did you write about?' and so we start discussing his dissertation but I don't remember the details.
all of a sudden, it's like I'm in high school or something, these two white loser class clown dudes come up to us but I haven't noticed because I'm facing my teacher so my back is to the dudes. they've picked up my black pair of hello kitty underwear (it has her face on the front and on the back it says Hello Kitty in bright pink), which for some reason I had hanging on the chain to dry out (?!). all of a sudden, I'm the one in the towel, or at least I become aware that I'm not fully clothed, and these assholes have my underwear! they're holding them up, teasing me with them, and my teacher gets really angry, runs over and scares them (he's quite tall), grabs my underwear back and yells at them. I'm so relieved to have my underwear back that I think I woke up. that's all I remember! maybe I had a wedgie or something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment