Tuesday, September 9, 2008
green book
I had this dream that adolescent crush "L" and some lady friend of his came to show me some love letters I had written L long ago. The young lady was very enthusiastic, telling me how L had shown them to her whilst expressing how touched she was by them. L handed me a bound book with a worn-green, hardcover (it looked like an old, rare, collectible). When I opened up the book, the pages were filled with all these artsy, artful "love letters" I'd given him. Though he had not fully reciprocated my feelings back in the day, the gesture of the book was so sweet to me and made me happy, as it showed he had not only made efforts to value and respect my sentiments but also to return something back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment