I had a dream recently in which I was making out with a girl that I hated in high school. Somehow I realized it was a dream and my mind generated a situation in which I was talking to myself. Different aspects of my personality were represented by different people. I asked them why my dream couldn't have been about a porn star like Jenna Jameson! ;-) HA! Then I woke up.
The other dream I had earlier this week was about a zombie airplane. My home is near a county airstrip called Paine Field and so, of course since most of Boeing's manufacturing happens here in and around the greater Seattle area, we get a lot low flying passenger jumbo jets flying in and out of the Everett facility.
So in this dream, a Boeing 747 is flying a holding pattern around the airstrip, waiting to land. But for some reason, they're in some sort of time loop and are effectively zombies from our perspective because they keep flying this same pattern without regard for anything on the ground. They keep almost hitting trees and buildings. They don't seem to respond to repeated attempts to get their attention. They keep circling the strip and my house.
Eventually, what happens is that the plane tries to land again, but it's actually landing in the trees and so it crashes. Then I'm driving away from the crash in my car and I see that there are trees above me horizontally suspended above the roadway (I'm on the freeway on the East Side), like cable car wires. One of them has fallen down. It's raining, and is very cloudy...and I'm awake again.
1 comment:
haha the make-out dream is so funny, b...looks like the different aspects of your personality need to unite and get their act together!
about the airplane one...didn't you blog a dream not too long ago about the destruction of seattle...not that this one is about a destruction of a city...but there seems to be a sort of theme of destruction in this one, as well!
Post a Comment