Last night: I was visiting friends and family up in northern California. It was my Mom and Dad (who live in Santa Barbara, in actuality), some middle aged lady who doesn't exist (I'll call her Flo), and a couple other strange people in the background. I was staying at two different places, and I was over at my Mom's, which was a second story loft. My Dad was out getting groceries, and it started raining. Then, I looked out the window at the parking lot below, and there was these huge slugs, maybe 2 or 3 feet long, swimming around in the newly-formed puddles and streams. Then it started raining REALLY hard, and we started worrying about my Dad getting home safely. I kept trying to show my Mom the slugs, but she couldn't see them, no matter what angle she was at, or how detailed I explained where they were.
Then, it was more than slugs. There were big catfish-like and koi-like fish swimming around too. My Mom could see those.
It stopped raining, and I made it back to Flo's house. I got there before she, and was trying to get up the back steps. There were pieces of slug and baby slugs all over the steps, and I was trying to figure out how to get up the stairs without squishing anything, and with my shoes...off, I think? Then Flo showed up, also back from shopping, and we recounted our tales of how gross everything was. I told her how much I hated the slugs, and that's why I couldn't live in NorCal.
And that's all I remember from that dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment