Sunday, February 1, 2009

I hate nightmares.

So I played this rock concert last night out in a little small town in the middle of nowhere. I suppose that's why the saxophone was on my mind. For those of you who don't know me, my saxophone is a part of me: it's the one I'm matched with for life.

Basically, in my dream I open up my saxophone case only to find that someone else's instrument is in there: it is some really cheap, crappy horn. The main thing that I can recall is the image of opening up my case and feeling this sense of being totally horrified when I see that the sax isn't mine.

Immediately upon awakening, I rushed hastily over to my saxophone case and checked to see if the dream was any reflection of reality. Thankfully, my sax was still in there. ;-)


1 comment:

J. said...

awww. that is a true nightmare! more so than one filled with fantastical images and abstract fears. protect that sax!!