In this dream, I had a full head of smurf-blue-dyed shoulder-length hair. The night before, my friend R (who would more likely have this color hair) had taken the hairpins and barrettes out of her hair, and playfully put them in mine. I fell asleep in this state, and woke up late the next day, realizing I had an appointment with Z and my new boss.
I rushed over to Z's office. The wrong door was open, so I stumbled in with sleep in my eyes, and there was my new boss, who hadn't ever seen me before. He sort of stopped in his tracks with a baffled look on his face. I introduced myself, so he didn't think I was some freak off the street. He slowly warmed up and shook my hand.
Z and my boss were recording some voice over for a show, so I was sitting on the couch just hanging out, looking at how Z had reorganized the office for the VO recording. My boss had a cool mic, that I thought was a Blueberry (a particular model of microphone), but it said "Burberry" instead.
After my boss left, I realized I still had all the hair clips in from the night before, and decided that's why my boss was so freaked out when I walked in. I was embarrassed.
...and that's all I remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
smurf head!!!!
haha, the entire time I was reading this, I thought J wrote it! OMG dandan, blue hair!!! that's amazing. it makes me think of dealing with appearances, like what's valued in the workforce and how certain appearances have bad associations attached to them. also, the burberry/blackberry thing is funny! have you had social mobility on the brain?! or technology, or something? I dunno, just a shot in the dark. what were the clips like?
Thanks for blogging! funny dream.
Post a Comment