Friday, March 7, 2008

i am an obese white man.

once i had a dream that i was riding a new york subway line during the light of day, crossing between brooklyn and manhattan, where the sun shines through the train windows as it rides past the bridge and i was listening to music on headphones and was so extremely uncontainably joyous...and in this dream train, plastic orange seats lined one side of the train, the opposite side, and had a middle sector of seats, where i sat as a very obese white man, dressed in casual wear. the train was not crowded at all though there were people in it. i was singing out, moving my body with the music in my headphones, totally unrestricted, happy, joyous and received...it felt like the sun was bursting out of me.

1 comment:

bananasplitz said...

wow! what an interesting dream J!! it sounds so beautiful too. I wonder where you got the image of the obese white man in casual wear? but I love that you were joyous and happy and just singing out loud!

I think I've had similar dreams in terms of being extremely content, in the sunshine and moving, going somewhere, if that makes sense. at least that's what I thought of while reading this!

what a beautiful moment to be able to recall in your waking life!